Operation Inasmuch – Columbia Metro Connection #002
Hosts for this week’s Podcast:
- Chris Reinolds of Killian Baptist Church(Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- George Bullard the CMBA Director (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Operation Inasmuch motivates, trains, and equips churches to move more congregants out of the sanctuary seats and into the streets.
- Operation Inasmuch’s goal is to turn out 60% or more of a church’s average weekly attendance to serve in the community.
- When a congregation is serving the community it invigorates the church with new life.
- We’ve got the basics of disciple-making down: Bible study, teaching, and learning. But serving is the next step of disciple-making.
- Dave Grinnell shares the power of mobilizing people outside of their own focus and how it’s energized the church.
- Inasmuch has helped revitalize and restore churches who were on their way to death.
- Find where God is working and join Him in that work.
- Operation Inasmuch is not a pastor led process. It is a lay-led ministry. But the pastor has to be seen as supporting this ministry.
Interested in a chance to receive some free stuff? Go to iTunes and leave us a rating and a review, then leave a comment on this post on our website saying “Done.” Once you’ve done that, we’ll randomly select one winner to receive the Operation Inasmuch Life Guide, a copy of David Crocker’s books, Operation Inasmuch and The Samaritan Way.