Collegiate Ministry in Columbia — Six Next Steps
On Tuesday, April 23rd Jamie Rogers–Baptist Collegiate Ministries Director in Columbia–spoke at a CMBA Vision Day, led a panel of speakers, and had a wrap-up from Geroge Wright, pastor, Shandon. Jamie shared six next steps for congregations to take to partner with Baptist Collegiate Ministries to reach students in Columbia. Here they are . . .
- Prayerwalking the campuses (USC, Benedict, Allen, Columbia, etc.).
- International Student Luncheon (Thursdays at 12:00 p.m. at the BCM building, 819 Main Street in Columbia).
- Host/befriend an international student. Sign up at www.carolinabcm.org/host-an-international-student.
- Mentoring of students — partnering students and pastors/ministers together.
- Tuesday Night Meal (Arrange for your congregation to provide a meal before BCM’s weekly worship service — Community Night at the BCM building.)
- IMPACT Team (Arrange for Columbia BCM student to come to your congregation to lead worship, youth group events, perform skits, etc.)
Here is the contact information you need: